- Reduce first pour foam by keeping your draft lines icy cold
- Extra thick neoprene insulates the tower, preventing excess temperature loss to the ambient environment
- Reduce cooling cycles and save power
- Customizable to your number and arrangement of faucets
- Tailor-made for KOMOS kegerators and works with most 3″ draft towers
The KOMOS draft tower sleeve is made from extra thick 7 mm neoprene, providing great insulation to your tower that will keep your draft lines icy cold. Although the KOMOS kegerators come standard with a tower cooling fan, the stainless steel tower will lose some of that coldness to the warmer ambient environment. By insulating the tower, you can minimize temperature loss, reduce cooling cycles, and saving power.
This neoprene insulating tower sleeve will fit KOMOS kegerators like a glove, but can be used with most 3″ draft towers. The sleeve comes without holes so it can be customized to fit your faucet arrangement, whether it be single, double, or triple tap.
Also available in a size suitable for 4.5″ diameter draft towers.
- Remove the faucets from the tower, keeping the shanks in place
- Pull the sleeve down over the tower
- Mark the position of the shanks and use a sharp pair of scissors to cut a hole in the sleeve
- Stretch the hole over the shanks and reattach the faucets