Note: This item will Dropship from supplier, any other items on order will ship separately.
The KOMOS V2 Kegerator features upgraded components for faster chilling and more efficient operation. It also has a redesigned interior that fits up to four 5-gallon kegs at one time. These units were designed by homebrewers for homebrewers. They’re built for long lasting service, with high quality stainless steel door and keg floor, and rolling casters. Whether you need to dial in the perfect serving temperature for your beer, or you’re looking to hold a 64° fermentation in hot weather, this kegerator has you covered with the integrated extended range thermostat, capable of holding temperatures from 26 – 82°F. Comes with robust KOMOS CO2 regulator included! The KOMOS Kegerator has a premium feature set for an amazing price, and is a perfect companion to any brewer or beer connoisseur.
What’s New in V2?
- Larger Capacity – Fits up to four 5-gallon homebrew kegs
- Dual Gas Line Inlets – Feed two gas lines at different pressures, or one CO2 and one Nitro.
- 10% More Energy Efficient
- 15% Faster Cooling Times
- 40% Thicker Insulated Walls
- 25% Larger Condenser
- 30% Larger Evaporator
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 – 82° F temp range
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Efficient and powerful compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Rolling casters
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- 23.75″ wide
- 25″ deep
- 31.5″ with CO2 mount
- 32.5″ Tall
- 35″ with Caster wheels
- 110 v – 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 19.5″ wide
- 17″ deep
- 16″ down the center where compressor sits
- 28.5″ tall
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg – 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg – 4
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) – 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) – 4
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) – 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) – 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) – 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) – 1
There are no reviews yet.