With the WiFi enabled Inkbird controller you can monitor your fermentation temperature from virtually anywhere with an internet connection. Adjust settings with your mobile device and receive push notifications from the free companion app, InkbirdSmart, available for both iOS and Android. The app also collects data from the controller and displays the information as a daily graph of your fermentation’s temperature activity.
Please note the controller will only work with 2.4 GHz WiFi routers.
The Inkbird dual stage temperature controller is an easy to use and economical controller that is perfect for home brewing. Inkbird controllers allow you to control both heating and cooling, and set independent differentials for each to keep the exact temperature you need.
The Inkbird ITC-308 WiFi controller performs many of the same functions as the Ranco or Johnson but at a more affordable price, making it a great alternative for temperature control. Aside from brewing uses, this is a great dual relay output temperature controller for cooking (use in a smoker or BBQ), home growing (heat mats for seedlings, climate control), or any other DIY project you come up with!
- WiFi Enabled – requires 2.4 GHz router
- Free companion app available for iOS and Android devices
- Simple plug and play design with user friendly LED interface
- Dual stage ITC-308 – control both heating and cooling
- Adjustable Heating/Cooling differential
- 1000W max power
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- High and low temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Can control temperatures of -58° F through 210° F (-50° C – 99° C)
- Body Dimensions: 5.5 in x 2.7 in x 1.3 in
- Power Cord – 4.5 ft.
- Temp Probe Cord – 6 ft.
There are no reviews yet.